Our production facility at Quest, Inc.’s training center in Orlando has recently undergone a makeover! This has been an ongoing project for the past few months, and the Blossom team is excited to finally work in the newly-renovated space! Some team members generously spent the last few days of 2019 putting the finishing touches in our newly-designed production room, and we are thrilled with the results!
As a business with unique needs, we do our best to accommodate our team’s varying challenges. This is why we took the liberty to make these changes so that all of our team members can have a more accessible work space.
The production room used to be Quest’s art room as seen in the picture below.
What we had done…
- Floors stripped and waxed for an added shine
- Electricity installed with separate outlets for our new equipment
- Added artwork and décor to the walls
- Added new tables for bigger work stations
- Set up a computer area for easy order fulfilling
- Organized three new work stations: Production, Fulfillment and Packaging
Team member Crystal has witnessed how the renovation has helped our team members with their workflow. “Our individuals now have easy access to the ingredients and supplies they need without any assistance. They all think they space is great!”
The Blossom crew is loving the production room transformation! We can’t wait to utilize the new space for the rest of 2020!